Sunday 19 May 2013

Music and Filming





I have found the Fantastic Mr.Fox OST, however after listening to it it seems to upbeat with songs like Beach Boys- I Get Around. Given that my seen is set after the destruction of Mr. Foxes new house (Post movie), I need to find something that is some what sad, but not overly so. The movie on a whole is very upbeat and brightly coloured so the music, despite the scene being quite sad, should be more hopeful in a way. One song from the soundtrack I believe captures the sense of, calm after the storm, I was looking for is Une Petite lle by Georges Delerue ( Une Petite lle)





For the filming of my scene I will use simple pans horizontally and vertically, similarly to how the actual movei was filmed.
The opening scene will be a front on shot that slowly pans up over some smaller hills in the foreground, bringing the hill and tree into focus. From there a horizontal pan across the front of the hill and tree showing the whole of the front section. Then a pan towards, almost into, the caved in section on the side of the hill. The final scene Will be at the letterbox panning upwards at the tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment