Wednesday 17 April 2013

Movie decision and initilal ideas

I decided to choose the movie, Fantastic Mr Fox. I like this movie because of the interesting use of camera angles, the use of a side scrolling pan across various scenes I found shows off the settings very well. The setting I would like to expand on and create would be a new house, for Mr. Fox and his family. At the end of the movie all the animals are still living in the sewers, so I was thinking of creating a house within a tree, similar to the one early in the film. To expand on the film I would like to use the tree as a base with some kind of tree-house like structure to house rooms, along with this I would like to incorporate an underground basement tunnel area.



Underground cave network

underground rooms

farm yard

flint mine/ underground housing system

hill top where tree house goes

tree house

sewers area

cave

No comments:

Post a Comment