Thursday 28 February 2013

Initial character sketchs

At this stage I will most likely adapt and animate the nursery rhyme 'Little Miss Muffet'. The premise of my animation will be something to do with the portrayal of innocence, and the often naive outlook of innocent characters. For example Little miss Muffet in the nursery rhyme saw the spider as only a predator, or some sort of threat. My idea is to play on this and give a more sympathetic view on the spider, or monster/ predator. To do this I could use an innocent child like character to seek out the monster, and perhaps discover the monster to be only trying to protect its young. Or just something the viewer will/ should be able to relate to.

My first concept sketches for main protagonist for 'Little miss Muffet'





For the evil character I heavily embellished the proportions, to give a grotesque look.



No comments:

Post a Comment